02-15-2013, 07:14 PM #3
- 46 Posts
I had a script to send me a text as soon as it was available.
Don't understand, how is it pre-order.
It was released on Feb 9th.
And now the shipping is Mar 1st.
How is it pre-ordering.
Microsoft has to fix their supply chain, if they have to stay in hardware business.
- 02-15-2013, 08:57 PM #5
02-15-2013, 09:26 PM #7
- 13 Posts
- 02-16-2013, 10:09 AM #10
When I bought my surface pro 128g. I got a package that includes 1year of office 365, a pouch and type keyboard with tax at around $1440. It included the upgraded warranty. The only thing that sucks about the pouch it doesn't hold the power cable very well. Tax in WA state is near 10%
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
02-16-2013, 11:47 AM #11
- 14 Posts
I was able to find one Best Buy in southern NJ (Vineland) that had some in stock this morning. I was especially lucky because I don't even live here, just visiting for the weekend. Anyway, the employee told me they only received 3 and I managed to grab the last one.
- By badMojo69 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:45 AM
- By CoopII in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2012, 03:12 PM
- By ftap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 04-10-2012, 07:36 AM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 55Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:19 AM
- By dtboos in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:30 PM