02-16-2013, 02:39 PM #2
- 202 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
It sort of seems like it might. Maybe I'll have to borrow husband's RT back and try them side by side. I bought the type cover AND a touch cover for my new Pro, a do prefer the type one, but the touch one being just slightly slimmer seems good for travel (plus I wanted one of the designer ones. I wish I could afford all 3, actually, because I like them all).
- 02-16-2013, 03:10 PM #3
YES!!! I just got my surface pro (have an RT) and I was thinking the SAME THING while setting it up. Seems way more usable. I may not have to get a type cover after all (at least for now).
- 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM #4
It seems to get the key presses much more accurately and the touch pad seems more sensitive as well. I was using the type cover and swapped it to see how it was and it is noticeably better than before.
- By kittshelby in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2012, 05:37 PM
- By WasteSomeTime in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:02 AM
- By Phen0m24 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-2012, 09:57 AM
- By Neibl in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:07 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:32 PM