Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    Anyone with a Pro around here have a chance to try this yet?

Yupp. They have one specifically for the surface pro. it works fine. I used it once this weekend, but haven't downloaded more than a bike race game. The movement sensors worked great.

Bluestacks seemed to be a pain to close though. I haven't used it before so not sure if there's son command or special touch to get back to menu
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by justinm001 View Post
    Yupp. They have one specifically for the surface pro. it works fine. I used it once this weekend, but haven't downloaded more than a bike race game. The movement sensors worked great.

Bluestacks seemed to be a pain to close though. I haven't used it before so not sure if there's son command or special touch to get back to menu
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    That was my biggest issue with BlueStacks on my PC. Never able to fully close it, always running in the background and on the SP, it will kill the battery.

The games worked well, but the UI is hard to move around in because (in my case) not everything worked when touching it.

I'll have to pass on this, I have a wifi android tablet that I can use for this if I felt the need (which I haven't in about a year). lol
    Talderon

Device: Black Nokia Lumia 1520 (32GB Edition)
    Network: AT&T (LTE)