Surface Pro camera reversed?

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
I just noticed my Surface Pro built in front facing camera is a mirror image. It shows my name badge backwards unlike most webcams. Is this normal, and is it possible to change the settings to flip it the correct way? If so, I haven't found it yet.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia 920 does the same thing...

edit... ok I just used my surface Rt front camera when it just shows you for instance its a mirror image like backwards style but when I took the photo it corrected the display automatically. So I was able to read my logo on my hoodie.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed my Surface Pro built in front facing camera is a mirror image. It shows my name badge backwards unlike most webcams. Is this normal, and is it possible to change the settings to flip it the correct way? If so, I haven't found it yet.

This is by design.

ahoyland

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
This is by design? So was it designed by a mirror person? Or just a retarded person who wanted to make it impossible for me to take photos of things?

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Only workaround is, capture the image and then edit using photos app, to reverse the image, thus undoing mirror image effect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs