- 02-20-2013, 08:36 AM #4
Strange I am still seeing they have stock on staples.com, not in store but in staples website for deliver as early tomorrow. Even better news is my device shipped from my local state so already out for delivery today.
Update: Still seeing stock on staples.com with delivery for as early as tomorrow. I had an order with MS store too and was able to cancel just the Surface. they keyboard from Microsoft already shipped so have to wait until Friday for it. Guess I will use on screen or plug in the ole USB keyboard
Last edited by ogdenous; 02-20-2013 at 09:10 AM.
02-20-2013, 11:39 AM #5
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've done the same thing. Canceled my back-order with MS and put in an order with Staples, to be delivered to a local store tomorrow. Their replacement plan is much more expensive, but they'll reimburse you (minus $25) if you don't use the plan after two years.
- 02-20-2013, 04:21 PM #7
can you like the page where they are actually in stock. the one i look at the are out of stock and have been since i rad your first post.
Surface Pro, 128GB | Staples
When you click ADD TO CART, it says the item is out of stock.
- 02-21-2013, 09:13 AM #10
I still see stock and also live in NJ, though I cleared my cookies and logged out and still show stock even when I add to cart. Maybe try another browser or different computer, also try logging in 1st? You are looking to order online and not see if they are in stores? In store they only sell 64gb, have to order online for delivery the 128gb model. Used mine last night, down to about 60gb free after installing Office, EVE, and Diablo 3. Very fast, battery could be longer but hopefully they will come out with a battery case or something. Think that sucks for me now is my Touch keyboard had already shipped from MS and not schedule to arrive until tomorrow so I have been using on screen keyboard which has been pretty descent.
- By TheGeekNextDoor in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 31Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:06 PM
- By ogdenous in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2013, 04:08 PM
- By Xiang Li in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 31Last Post: 02-09-2013, 11:46 AM
- By Johnnycat13 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2013, 11:53 PM
- By nuprotocol in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:56 AM