Surface Pro 128gb at staples online now

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Says out of stock now when I look. Must have had like 3 total to sell to the whole world. haha. oh well. got mine from microsoft store says shipping by March 1.

ogdenous

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Strange I am still seeing they have stock on staples.com, not in store but in staples website for deliver as early tomorrow. Even better news is my device shipped from my local state so already out for delivery today.

Update: Still seeing stock on staples.com with delivery for as early as tomorrow. I had an order with MS store too and was able to cancel just the Surface. they keyboard from Microsoft already shipped so have to wait until Friday for it. Guess I will use on screen or plug in the ole USB keyboard :grin:

Last edited:

definitely dave

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've done the same thing. Canceled my back-order with MS and put in an order with Staples, to be delivered to a local store tomorrow. Their replacement plan is much more expensive, but they'll reimburse you (minus $25) if you don't use the plan after two years.

ogdenous

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I still see stock and also live in NJ, though I cleared my cookies and logged out and still show stock even when I add to cart. Maybe try another browser or different computer, also try logging in 1st? You are looking to order online and not see if they are in stores? In store they only sell 64gb, have to order online for delivery the 128gb model. Used mine last night, down to about 60gb free after installing Office, EVE, and Diablo 3. Very fast, battery could be longer but hopefully they will come out with a battery case or something. Think that sucks for me now is my Touch keyboard had already shipped from MS and not schedule to arrive until tomorrow so I have been using on screen keyboard which has been pretty descent.

jmcgraw24

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got the keyboard, mouse, spare power supply (need it so I can leave at work) and sleeve (came yesterday), alas I ordered from MS store so still waiting for Surface.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips. I couldn't get it to register at all on my computer. But on my phone it was in stock. Odd glitch. Ordered it and shipped to my house for Monday. Not bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3