Writing with the Surface pro stylus

Kaykoo

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I was playing about with the galaxy note tablet today using the s-pen and loved the way it feels when you write. I don't know why but I was expecting it to feel like plastic scraping across glass whereas it actually felt more like soft rubber across glass, very smooth.

So my question is what does the stylus on the surface pro feel like when you write with it??

I can't wait to get my hands on a surface pro but have to wait until they come out in the UK unfortunately :-(

Thanks

fonzman78

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I was playing about with the galaxy note tablet today using the s-pen and loved the way it feels when you write. I don't know why but I was expecting it to feel like plastic scraping across glass whereas it actually felt more like soft rubber across glass, very smooth.

So my question is what does the stylus on the surface pro feel like when you write with it??

I can't wait to get my hands on a surface pro but have to wait until they come out in the UK unfortunately :-(

Thanks

I have both the Pro and the Galaxy Note 10.1. I really liked the Note 10.1 and it was my go to tablet because of the stylus. It was almost the perfect tablet if it would have had Office integration. Then the RT came out and it was also almost the perfect tablet since it had Office but no real stylus. Now the Pro is out and it has both so therefore the perfect tablet.

They both use Wacom-ish technology. They both pretty much feel the same when writing. I can use the stylus from my Note 10.1 and my old Toshiba M200 with the Pro. If you liked writing with Note 10.1, then you will really like it with the Pro.

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree that writing on the pro is great. Personally I liked it better than the galaxy note but that was due more to the feel of the stylus in my hand....the pen to glass feel us very similar

Kaykoo

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the responses the more I hear about the pro the more I want it. If it feels like the galaxy to write with then I think I may start handwriting everything ;-)

Come on MS release the pro in the UK already!!!

ComCypher

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I like how my handwriting looks classier on the tablet than in real life, thanks to the way it smoothes out my otherwise spastic lines :grin:.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium