Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

How well does the Incipio Privacy Protector work? I am thinking about picking up a screen protector as I hate seeing my finger prints!

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts
    I don't know about Incipio, but if its a "privacy screen", you won't be able to see screen in sunlight and it will be more trouble than its worth. I had one for about 24hrs, don't remember the brand, and it was very private all right. I could barely see screen 12" from my nose and couldn't see in sunlight with display at full. If finger prints bother you, get an anti-glare one. They are textured, to prevent smudges, but the roughness bugged me when using your fingers. Plus, you can use phone in sunlight without issues.

yeah, privacy screens are quite "tinted" and given the fixed angle of the kickstand, and the use as a tablet, the screen has an amazing viewing angle, I cant imagine wanting to eliminate that...

with that said, a conventional screen protector is fine... but they are typically even less fingerprint resistant.