Shipping surface Pro from US to UK

yloops

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea how much it may cost to ship the pro to the UK from the US. If not it would be super helpful if I could find out how much the boox for the surface pro weighs, and what the dimensions of the box are also!

All help will be greatly appreciate, Im fed up of waiting for microsoft!

yloops

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
man I'm suffering here, weeks/months who knows what that means, and with the demand weve seen in US who says we'll even get it on the date, and at what price... to many unknowns!!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Surface announed last night on twitter Surface Pro available late March for UK. Which is sweet as i wont have the spare cash for one until then anyway.

Chinocop

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
If you import something into the UK, do they impose import tariff? If you can sneak it into the UK, without paying you're probably better off buying on eBay or getting some generous WP central member to buy for you.

Last edited:

yloops

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
If you import something into the UK, do they impose import tariff? If you can sneak it into the UK, without paying you're probably better off buying on eBay or getting some generous WP central member to buy for you.

They impose of 20% of the declared amount + shipping I.e if

Surface $999+ shipping $120 = $224 tax

They key is not putting the actual value an putting something a lot cheaper... But I agree getting it from US the better idea if I can avoid the tariff.... I found someone who can help but dunno the dimensions of the surface box to calculate postage!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett