Surface Pro display wiggin out my eyes...

BENNIEV

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Surface Pro a couple days ago and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! My only problem is that when I'm reading, my eyes kind of lose focus and I can't figure out why. I don't know if I just need bi-focals or if the screen resolution is too high or if the whites are too white or what. I've tried lowering the screen resolution and lowering the brightness and neither seem to do the trick. Any other settings you all can recommend adjusting? I have a Lumia 920 and spend lots of time on it with no problems.

Getting old sucks!

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
You might want to talk to your optometrist about getting computer glasses, which are like reading glasses, but specially made for people who do lots of reading on a computer. Also make sure you take breaks, don't look at the screen continuously for more than 15 minutes without resting your eyes for 5 minutes. :)

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Old people have a problem with Apple's Retina display as well because it makes the font size so tiny. Essentially retina displays are for the young.

StarLog

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
You might want to talk to your optometrist about getting computer glasses, which are like reading glasses, but specially made for people who do lots of reading on a computer. Also make sure you take breaks, don't look at the screen continuously for more than 15 minutes without resting your eyes for 5 minutes. :)

thats what works for me.

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
My Ophthalmologist is adamant about all the above advice. Its particularly likely to be true if you find you have more of a problem at the end of the day than in the morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05