Just got a Surface Pro as a desktop replacement

Yohanzor

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i know, risky, it has already given me a mini heart attack while updating , it got stuck about half hour on the "surface" screeen, i panicked, but then i turned it off and it went on completely normal, weird, hopefully it can be my daily driver for long :)

ps. im moving to Taiwan, so I will be unable to return it if it gets bricked or else, Microsoft really needs to get its **** together when it comes to updates :(

nice to meet you all in advance!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Wait. Are you good with the tablet or not? There is no risk if you know what you need this tablet for but it doesn't sound like you are convinced of your own decision. Anyway, good luck with it and keep us posted in Taiwan.

Yohanzor

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wait. Are you good with the tablet or not? There is no risk if you know what you need this tablet for but it doesn't sound like you are convinced of your own decision. Anyway, good luck with it and keep us posted in Taiwan.
yes, i am satisfied with it , i bought it mainl because im able to draw on it like a charm, just that it panicked me on day one .-. so it kinda creeps me out what it may do to me while in Taiwan.

WilliamButlerOgden

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
yes, i am satisfied with it , i bought it mainl because im able to draw on it like a charm, just that it panicked me on day one .-. so it kinda creeps me out what it may do to me while in Taiwan.

Don't worry about it, your Surface Pro is fine. The problem restarting after the update is caused by the latest firmware upgrade. It happened to me and several other people.

Enjoy the Surface Pro, it's great to travel with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs