Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

i know, risky, it has already given me a mini heart attack while updating , it got stuck about half hour on the "surface" screeen, i panicked, but then i turned it off and it went on completely normal, weird, hopefully it can be my daily driver for long (:

ps. im moving to Taiwan, so I will be unable to return it if it gets bricked or else, Microsoft really needs to get its **** together when it comes to updates :(

nice to meet you all in advance!

Wait. Are you good with the tablet or not? There is no risk if you know what you need this tablet for but it doesn't sound like you are convinced of your own decision. Anyway, good luck with it and keep us posted in Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by Techblogger View Post
    Wait. Are you good with the tablet or not? There is no risk if you know what you need this tablet for but it doesn't sound like you are convinced of your own decision. Anyway, good luck with it and keep us posted in Taiwan.
    yes, i am satisfied with it , i bought it mainl because im able to draw on it like a charm, just that it panicked me on day one .-. so it kinda creeps me out what it may do to me while in Taiwan.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohanzor View Post
    yes, i am satisfied with it , i bought it mainl because im able to draw on it like a charm, just that it panicked me on day one .-. so it kinda creeps me out what it may do to me while in Taiwan.
    Don't worry about it, your Surface Pro is fine. The problem restarting after the update is caused by the latest firmware upgrade. It happened to me and several other people.

Enjoy the Surface Pro, it's great to travel with.