- 08-12-2013, 12:14 PM #1
Has anyone gotten Bluestacks to run on the Surface Pro? If so, how did you do it? Is rolling back the video driver the only option?
Last edited by garak0410; 08-12-2013 at 12:37 PM.
08-13-2013, 06:37 AM #3
- 22 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have tried multiple times, rolling back the drivers, installing the new drivers etc. I have never gotten it to work properly, some applications will work, a lot crash or do not start. It seems very buggy at the moment.
- 08-13-2013, 09:46 AM #4
- 08-13-2013, 09:47 AM #5
- 08-13-2013, 09:55 AM #6
This actually has nothing to do with Bluestacks in my experience. The Intel HD 4000 driver is the culprit and MANY video intensive applications are suffering from the same fate. I have about 4 applications that will not run with the current Microsoft driver. My experience is to roll back and/or un-install it and install the Intel driver from their website.
The trick is to turn off automatic updates so it doesn't happen again.
I've been successful for the past few weeks once I stopped this driver from updating.
- 08-14-2013, 03:47 PM #7
- By MrGoodSmith in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 19Last Post: 06-25-2016, 05:35 AM
- By Talha Taher in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:37 PM
- By Shishir Girjapurkar in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:57 AM
- By lancepr in forum BingReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:19 PM
- By John Balacano in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2013, 11:12 PM