Xbox Music Not Logging In

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Checking to see if anyone else is having problems logging into their Xbox Music app? I'm on my Surface Pro and for some reason it is just spooling saying "Logging in".

Had to open Spotify today to listen to some stuff because I couldn't get into Xbox Music.

I'm sure it's a me problem but checking to see if anyone else is having an issue.

Thanks in advance as always.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Any other MS service not allowing you to log in? If not, its probably just XBM.

I'm not having that problem, to answer your question. Good luck!

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough when I opened up the "Metro" version of Outlook it said it would sync when I was connected to the internet, but I'm completely connected and doing work like normal on the desktop side. That Outlook is working fine as is everything else. Just odd.

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, Xbox Music still not logging in for me today. The thought of deleting the app and then re-downloading all of my music makes me nauseous. oy

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Still not able to log in. It just keeps saying "Signing In". I can log in via my 920 and I can log in via the web, but not via the Xbox Music App. This is just weird...

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Did you talk to MS support? Are you logged in as a local account? Uninstalled/installed? Updated everything?

Can't think of anything else. I know its frustrating.

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
THANK YOU! I thought I was going crazy. And still today, nada. The worst part is I can't listen to the radio or my own collection, a real downside to everything being in the cloud. Hope someone has an answer to this soon.

Kelly Ek

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a surface RT as well and I haven't been able to get into Xbox music for a couple days now so hopefully there's a fix soon.

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Did you talk to MS support? Are you logged in as a local account? Uninstalled/installed? Updated everything?

Can't think of anything else. I know its frustrating.

No, I haven't actually tried MS Support as I'm one of those people who always has the worst luck with them. I also can't ever seem to get an MS support page to give me any information, and research is one of my strong points. I have refused to uninstall yet as it took forever to sync up my cloud music the first time, but it looks more like that's what I will need to do.

Everything is updated. System running like a boss actually. Very happy with the product and most of the ecosystem, minus a few quirks that, again, seem only relegated to me. I guess I'll give it a few more days and then just do the un/re-install process. I'll get it figured out eventually.

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I have this occassionally on my Surface RT. I found that if you restart it, re-open the app but don't touch anything it should sign in.

I noticed that if I did the above but tried to navigate my music first, it got stuck at whilst trying to sign in.

Hope it helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro