Sold where?

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Will any big box stores carry the Surface RT? Or will only the ms store carry it? I don't have a ms popup store near me and hope at the very least, I can get it on line.

**Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express**

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Best Buy carry it so that I can try it out before I buy it, but I'm almost positive that I'll be a day one purchaser.

ljkelley

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
In the US I would think exclusively at MS stores and MS store online. Elsewhere Amazon and other online stores seem poised to carry it.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I seem to remember the original press release saying something to the effect of "available at MS stores and select online and retail partners", but I'm not really in the mood to dig around for press releases since one of the pop up holiday stores is going in 15 minutes from me.

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I really hate living in hawaii for tech. Always have to order things online, hopefully I'll be able to pre order but I'm really doubting it at this point. Guess I'll have my surface sometime in november. Damn I wanted it on the first day it came out and bring it to show all my friends at school.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Best Buy carry it so that I can try it out before I buy it, but I'm almost positive that I'll be a day one purchaser.

OK, here are a month later, any more info on seeing Best Buy carrying the Surface for the Christmas season? Maybe at a Christmas sale price?? I don't have any MS stores close enough to me and don't expect to see any MS kiosks in my mall.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft has stated they will be the only ones selling it. So if they have plans to have other retailers do so, it has not been revealed.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
OK, here are a month later, any more info on seeing Best Buy carrying the Surface for the Christmas season? Maybe at a Christmas sale price?? I don't have any MS stores close enough to me and don't expect to see any MS kiosks in my mall.

I haven't heard of any other retailers carrying them yet, but the 32GB w/touch cover looks to be in stock online if you just wanted to order one.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I haven't heard of any other retailers carrying them yet, but the 32GB w/touch cover looks to be in stock online if you just wanted to order one.

OH, I WANT to order one, badly. Just trying to justify to charge on my credit card. And how to keep the wife off my backside :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786