Surface RT Sold Out According To NBC

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Not having the option to choose the color of your key board is not helping their cause.
I would of ordered 2 64GB if I could of picked my own colors. The black is so boring.

Still trying to decide if I want to pay extra to get a Cyan cover $140 Australian is a lot to waste.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Not only that, but imagine how many more tablets MS would of sold. This makes no sense to offer a 32g without a cover but with the option to choose your color, but yet, the person who is paying more gets no option.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

dqgeek

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Not only that, but imagine how many more tablets MS would of sold. This makes no sense to offer a 32g without a cover but with the option to choose your color, but yet, the person who is paying more gets no option.

Sounds like Henry Ford - You can get it in any color you like, so long as it's black.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Not having the option to choose the color of your key board is not helping their cause.
I would of ordered 2 64GB if I could of picked my own colors. The black is so boring.

Still trying to decide if I want to pay extra to get a Cyan cover $140 Australian is a lot to waste.

Unless their cause was to not sell out in two days, I think (so far) they have helped their actual cause pretty well....

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

1) It is would have sold, not would of sold.
2) Perhaps people might want to consider that the reason why they don't have colors for all options yet is it is a new device and they estimated that the best seller would be the 32GB model.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I suspect the reason the "64GB with Black Touch Cover" option and no just "64GB with no Touch Cover" is because the marketing folks thought having 4 options was 1 too many.

FAIL.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I suspect the reason the "64GB with Black Touch Cover" option and no just "64GB with no Touch Cover" is because the marketing folks thought having 4 options was 1 too many.

FAIL.

Probably more like if they added that option, a 64 w/cover would be priced into the stratosphere based on the current model.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
To the casual reader this would sound like a major thing. Think about it for a minute. With the global economy in a mess, Microsoft has just introduced a new product, with a new OS, in a market dominated by Apple and it sells out. That's called "creating a buzz" and some of you still complain. You reap what you sow.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
To the casual reader this would sound like a major thing. Think about it for a minute. With the global economy in a mess, Microsoft has just introduced a new product, with a new OS, in a market dominated by Apple and it sells out. That's called "creating a buzz" and some of you still complain. You reap what you sow.

True. And remember this product is of an unknown quantity at this point. Most (including me) pre-ordered based on faith. It would be easy to say, "I think I'll wait until it's out for a while."

That's pretty cool.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
This is great news for a market segment that is saturated with ipads and Android tablets yet some of the same characters find a way to be negative about it. lol

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Probably more like if they added that option, a 64 w/cover would be priced into the stratosphere based on the current model.

32 GB without Black Touch Cover $499
32 GB with Black Touch Cover $599

64 GB without Black Touch Cover $599
64 GB with Black Touch Cover $699

What was so difficult about that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3