RT/User access, and logins

dnmartin98

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This could have gone in either this forum or the Win 8 Tablet forum but I figured it might be more relevant here as my partner and I pre-ordered a surface...

I'm curious as to multiple users on an RT Surface. I seem to recall that one feature of 8 was going to be cloud based user profiles. Is this going to have an impact on RT? Will we be able to power up the surface RT, log on with our own live ID/Microsoft account and see it populate with our own purchased apps/settings etc? But I can find no info as to whether or not RT is going to support multiple user login/access profiles etc.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

DavidM

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
This could have gone in either this forum or the Win 8 Tablet forum but I figured it might be more relevant here as my partner and I pre-ordered a surface...

I'm curious as to multiple users on an RT Surface. I seem to recall that one feature of 8 was going to be cloud based user profiles. Is this going to have an impact on RT? Will we be able to power up the surface RT, log on with our own live ID/Microsoft account and see it populate with our own purchased apps/settings etc? But I can find no info as to whether or not RT is going to support multiple user login/access profiles etc.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

DavidM
Yes. Windows RT does support multiple Accounts and does have cloud based Accounts

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
This is one of the often over looked, yet killer features that Windows RT offers over Android or iOS. This way you can have you child use your tablet without seeing your extensive pr0n collection (you perverts!) or buying a boat load of apps, or otherwise messing with your set up that you spend days or weeks perfecting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3