Facebook and Twitter native apps?

SHOBOKSHY

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Will there be any native apps for Facebook and Twitter? I understand that they are integrated into the OS, but will I be able to see someone's else timeline or profile? Change my profile pic, see events and birthdays? etc etc..

Owen Stevens

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Will there be any native apps for Facebook and Twitter? I understand that they are integrated into the OS, but will I be able to see someone's else timeline or profile? Change my profile pic, see events and birthdays? etc etc..
I was wondering this too - My assumption was while Microsoft were promoting people to create and load up their apps into the app store, all the 'big' titles - Angry birds, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify etc were told to hold back, in time to go live on launch day (tomorrow).
It'd be great for all involved to do one massive announcement on launch day promoting all of the popular titles that are available on windows 8.

Tomerunlocks

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering this too - My assumption was while Microsoft were promoting people to create and load up their apps into the app store, all the 'big' titles - Angry birds, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify etc were told to hold back, in time to go live on launch day (tomorrow).
It'd be great for all involved to do one massive announcement on launch day promoting all of the popular titles that are available on windows 8.

Oh god - that would be a dream come true!!!

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Launch is already starting around the world. I hope they get this show on the road, but my faith is waivering that they got the big devs on board by this point.

courtlandre

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Launch is already starting around the world. I hope they get this show on the road, but my faith is waivering that they got the big devs on board by this point.
Even if there is not, keep in mind that the browser is awesome and you can pin a site to the start page like an app. Also, even if there isnt an app at launch, I gaurantee(sp) there will be soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3