My Surface is here!!

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I was just checking the status when the doorbell rang. It's the FedEx guy. He says I'm the second guy grinning from ear to ear. :)

The packaging is awesome!! I'm just now getting it connected to my wireless network.

Merry Christmas!!

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
haha you lucky lucky SOB! I am waiting for mine then I gotta grab it and rush into the office. Working from home is great except when you have a conference call at 11am and it's already 9:20!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I was just checking the status when the doorbell rang. It's the FedEx guy. He says I'm the second guy grinning from ear to ear. :)

The packaging is awesome!! I'm just now getting it connected to my wireless network.

Merry Christmas!!

I'm so jealous! I'm only going to be home for an hour before I go to work until 11:00pm so I already told myself that if its there, I will open it and hold it but will NOT turn it on until I get home that night!

toddpart

Jul 17, 2004
Visit site

Merry Christmas!!

LMAO...I was literally reading your post and my doorbell rang...whoohooo Xmas in October! My Surface has arrived!:D

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Having mine delivered to the office and its, "out for delivery". So it might beat me in today.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Give as much reviews as possible guys! Since upgrading to Windows 8, I have noticed that most of the issues I had with the release preview are cleaned up. This gives me a lot of hope for the RT version of Windows. I want to hear how you feel about the hardware. I know I can try it out at the Microsoft Store but a review from someone who has used it for a few hours/days would help a lot.

toddpart

Jul 17, 2004
Visit site
Just got mine a couple of minuets ago.To bad my touch cover doesn't work.

I thought the same thing...mine wasn't working at all, seemed dead. But, after about 15 connect/disconnects it started working fine. I think I was being to gentle with attaching it and found that if I just let it really snap in it works fine. In fact, I'm writing this post with it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786