Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nataku4ca

Ok, I'm not opening this thread to tell people I'm here to help... couldn't think of a better subject line for now :P

Anyone had the joy of getting over run by customers asking you about the Surface? I sure did (disclaimer: I'm just a customer....) It was actually pretty fun lol, telling ppl how much it costs, why get it, how to use it, etc... spent a good hour and a half doing that until I realize that if I don't get back to my work place my manager would kick the crap out of me XD

anyone else had fun doing that?

oh and if you did get a chance to help a few potential customer, what question did you get the most frequent? (mine was "how does it compare to ipad and why should I get this")

btw: finally got to play with mine, and I LOVE IT!!
    TMavC5 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,448 Global Posts
    Go into the apple store near you. Set it down while you "wait" like the mac people for your turn to get helped to buy a $500 toy. As you "wait" make sure everyone can see what you are doing and how alive your start screen is. That may give them a bad taste for their static angry birds icon on their iPad when they get their turn to look at one.

Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    Go into the apple store near you. Set it down while you "wait" like the mac people for your turn to get helped to buy a $500 toy. As you "wait" make sure everyone can see what you are doing and how alive your start screen is. That may give them a bad taste for their static angry birds icon on their iPad when they get their turn to look at one.
    lol, that reminds me of the guy that made a youtube video stripping into underwear in an Apple store a couple years ago, the thing is... the guy did it in the Metrotown store (the mall that I got my surface), i think they upped the security so I might get arrested for public disturbance or some wild thing lol