Heads Up: Free Additional 3GB Skydrive Storage

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
it just adds on. I have 28 now.

What is hilarious is the nook app that doesn't exist yet. oh boy I can get free magazines but I dont have an app to read them on!

wp01

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
The salesperson told me about it, but did not give me any booklet. I called in and they said that they never heard of such a thing.

jake.gu3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well

I preordered online and didn't get anything I didn't order (surface 32 GB + cyan touch cover). Really love both the surface and the touch cover, but it would've been cool if they had somehow rewarded those of us who preordered too.. :) REALLY impressed with the touch cover though. You just trust it to act like a regular keyboard and that's when it works the best, it's incredible.

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Some stores like mine didn't have them on launch. I went back this past weekend and received the booklet. You guys who purchased from the store should do the same. If you purchased online, I would still go and bring a copy of your receipt. They had tons of those little booklets.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
just for laughs, when i got my xbox music pass and scratched it... it was blank, lol.... i was like, wtf?, good thing is when i brought it back to the store the guy there had the same reaction and gave me a new one :D no fuss no receipt check, awsome guys :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes