Show Battery percentage?

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
This is something that is really bugging me to! Right now the only way I can see of doing it is going onto desktop mode and clicking on the battery icon, but they def need an option for this!

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
So many opportunities to learn coding for a new OS. Now is the time to make your mark. Heck I might look into it this weekend.

It can't be that hard to display a live tile with a percentage. Now graphics that's a different story. :)

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I find is strange why they left such basic things as date/time and battery off the start page...

It's there... you just need a small swipe of the charm bar. I think it looks neater without a date and time stamped on the start screen. or a bar plastered along the top of the screen. I mean, how often do you have to look at the time that you constantly need it there?

Although, I do agree about having the battery percentage when displaying the time.

DougB541#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I guess i don't worry about percentage outside of just gauging how the Surface battery life is doing as a new purchase.

I mean a month from now i doubt i'll even check the % in the desktop.

trivor

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
It's there... you just need a small swipe of the charm bar. I think it looks neater without a date and time stamped on the start screen. or a bar plastered along the top of the screen. I mean, how often do you have to look at the time that you constantly need it there?

Although, I do agree about having the battery percentage when displaying the time.

Actually, since I haven't worn a watch in years it is VERY IMPORTANT to have the time available to me. Since Windows Phone 8 is locked down this is a core feature (it should either be available full time (like the competing OSes) or at least as an option.

DougB541#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually, since I haven't worn a watch in years it is VERY IMPORTANT to have the time available to me. Since Windows Phone 8 is locked down this is a core feature (it should either be available full time (like the competing OSes) or at least as an option.

i have never owned a watch and have owned windows phone and now have a surface.

As long as i am able to quickly see the time (charms bar swipe) then why do i need it constantly in my face?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel