mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Don't see how...It is the one thing that I really dislike. Cameras seem horrid. That said, if I really need to take a picture, I will just use my 900 and pull it up on the Surface using Skydrive!

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't see how...It is the one thing that I really dislike. Cameras seem horrid. That said, if I really need to take a picture, I will just use my 900 and pull it up on the Surface using Skydrive!
I thought I heard the rear camera was an 8.0mp....very odd that the highest option is 1.0mp.

I don't know who beta test these things, but I'd love their job. I've found tons of stuff like this in the first ten minutes. I love the surface, but these tricky tack things and the issues with Xbox and Music are what is keeping this from being absolutely perfect. To hit a homerun on so many things then to fumble on small things over and over is ridiculous.

stewpeanut

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
i also cannot change the rear camera resolution above 1.0mp, though when playing with a device at the microsoft pop up store before purchasing mine...was able to change that camera to 8.0mp. i wonder if there is a software glitch preventing the setting from being available.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't find anywhere that list the exact MP of still photos, but I keep reading over and over that it is a 720p camera. I may be misinformed, but shouldn't a 720p video camera be able to get single still frames well over 1mp? The only camera I have seen worse than this, is on my Dell Venue Pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes