Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3,206 Global Posts
    Holy cow it is horrible!! Haha without zooming, it is hard to use. That said, the tablet is clearly made for landscape. Hopefully the book reading apps do a much better job.

BTW, love my Surface!

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I dunno, I think it depends on the website. A site like Facebook looks great in portrait mode. Others with wider content, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    Holy cow it is horrible!! Haha without zooming, it is hard to use. That said, the tablet is clearly made for landscape. Hopefully the book reading apps do a much better job.

BTW, love my Surface!
    Agree the font is tiny, and even zoomed the spacing between text is weird. The plus side is thumb typing is really easy.

The wide screen is perfect for videos and productivity. And the side by side multitasking

Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post

BTW, love my Surface!
    Still waiting for delivery in Australia, have you tried Kindle app? I intend to use my surface for reading as well.

Global Posts
    3,206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by camptime View Post
    Still waiting for delivery in Australia, have you tried Kindle app? I intend to use my surface for reading as well.
    I have not. I said that because I was hoping someone that had could provide that information.