album art in xbox music and video

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering how I can add album art or make the album art that I have already in most mp3s and video folders compatible with Xbox music and video?

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Another one of my complaints. All my music use to have album art that the Zune saw and use. Now it doesn't see about a ⅓ of my album art. Then it updates the missing art with the wrong album art almost always (usially just grabs the bands greatest hit cd cover). From there, there is no way to edit the album or art or add them manually to those still missing.

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried mp3 tag? I will try it tomorrow. But what I used to do is network into the tablets folded and change it from the computer with mp3 tag. But I'm not sure if Xbox music will just overwrite it....

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried mp3 tag? I will try it tomorrow. But what I used to do is network into the tablets folded and change it from the computer with mp3 tag. But I'm not sure if Xbox music will just overwrite it....

I will give that a try as well. I didn't even think about that Xbox music might overwrite the information again without permission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3