How do you select photos to share from the Pictures Library

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Kids just had "Trunk of Treat" at preschool this morning. I'd like to email some of the photos to my wife. I downloaded the SD card to the Surface (1800+ photos - no they weren't all from today) and now I'd like to select/send just the ones from today. I see a "select all" option (swiping down to up), and I see the charm option where I can share (swiping right to left), but clearly I don't want to select 1800+ photos and deslect 1775. Any tips/suggestions?

I've tried long pressing, touching different corners of the photos (when in tile mode), and I just can't figure it out. TIA.

P.S. I tried searching (both Bing & here) and didn't find the answer. Sorry if I missed something obvious...

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
you should be able to just pull each picture down slightly. hard to explain, just bump it down and it will become "selected"

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
you should be able to just pull each picture down slightly. hard to explain, just bump it down and it will become "selected"

After it is selected, is there any way to share it? So I select a pic, but I don's see an option to share via Email or anything like that.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Pull over the charm bar from the right. Click the share button and choose how to share it. That should work. Again, also works with many other apps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs