Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Highdefjunkie's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
       #1  
    On the Surface website. Looks like the only way to get one now is at a MS store. Just called the one in Chicago and said they are almost out of the 32GB model.

    http://surface.microsoftstore.com/st...c_id=FY13WinHH
  2. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,281 Posts
    #2  
    Oh please don't run out in Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.

    I love my Surface, but I have one with a defect. The kick stand isn't completely flush with the tablet on one side. There's a little gap. So I'm supposed to exchange it this weekend.
  3. Highdefjunkie's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Oh please don't run out in Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.

    I love my Surface, but I have one with a defect. The kick stand isn't completely flush with the tablet on one side. There's a little gap. So I'm supposed to exchange it this weekend.
    I just called the Chicago store and they said they have a few 32GB if you get here in the next few hours. Dammit! I have to make my mind up soon if I want one or not. How many apps are in the store now?
  4. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,281 Posts
    #4  
    I'm not sure how many apps are in the store.

    Honestly, I've mainly used mine for MS Office, Skydrive, and internet browsing. And I really haven't had much time to play with it because of preparing for Halloween.
  5. aubreyq's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,245 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    I'm not sure how many apps are in the store.

    Honestly, I've mainly used mine for MS Office, Skydrive, and internet browsing. And I really haven't had much time to play with it because of preparing for Halloween.
    Well Halloween is over so time to play ;)
  6. Jazmac's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,073 Posts
    #6  
    So my order is pushed back? Seems MS would have waited until they had something to ship before charging my card.
  7. VagrantWade's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,399 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Techblogger View Post
    So my order is pushed back? Seems MS would have waited until they had something to ship before charging my card.
    No one said your order was pushed back. Out of stock means they no longer have ones to sell. It doesn't mean the people who already ordered don't get it.
  8. Jazmac's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,073 Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    No one said your order was pushed back. Out of stock means they no longer have ones to sell. It doesn't mean the people who already ordered don't get it.
    Well, the good news is, I just got an email that my Surface is on the way! W00t.

Posting Permissions