Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    On the Surface website. Looks like the only way to get one now is at a MS store. Just called the one in Chicago and said they are almost out of the 32GB model.

http://surface.microsoftstore.com/st...c_id=FY13WinHH

Oh please don't run out in Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.

I love my Surface, but I have one with a defect. The kick stand isn't completely flush with the tablet on one side. There's a little gap. So I'm supposed to exchange it this weekend.

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Oh please don't run out in Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.

I love my Surface, but I have one with a defect. The kick stand isn't completely flush with the tablet on one side. There's a little gap. So I'm supposed to exchange it this weekend.
    I just called the Chicago store and they said they have a few 32GB if you get here in the next few hours. Dammit! I have to make my mind up soon if I want one or not. How many apps are in the store now?

I'm not sure how many apps are in the store.

Honestly, I've mainly used mine for MS Office, Skydrive, and internet browsing. And I really haven't had much time to play with it because of preparing for Halloween.

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    I'm not sure how many apps are in the store.

Honestly, I've mainly used mine for MS Office, Skydrive, and internet browsing. And I really haven't had much time to play with it because of preparing for Halloween.
    Well Halloween is over so time to play ;)

So my order is pushed back? Seems MS would have waited until they had something to ship before charging my card.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Techblogger View Post
    So my order is pushed back? Seems MS would have waited until they had something to ship before charging my card.
    No one said your order was pushed back. Out of stock means they no longer have ones to sell. It doesn't mean the people who already ordered don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    No one said your order was pushed back. Out of stock means they no longer have ones to sell. It doesn't mean the people who already ordered don't get it.
    Well, the good news is, I just got an email that my Surface is on the way! W00t.