Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    533 Global Posts

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roboMonkey View Post
    ? I bought my 64gb SDXC Class 10 card for $43 the other day like a lot of us here.

Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Oooookay...I'm umm glad you have a card already.

My point was that Best Buy has a lower price than Amazon. How often do you see that.
    Developer

this is class 6. you may want to get a class 10 uhs-1 one for best peformance.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Oooookay...I'm umm glad you have a card already.

My point was that Best Buy has a lower price than Amazon. How often do you see that.
    Well it's a sale item. So probably pretty often. My point was that Amazon has a better SDXC card a couple weeks ago for even less. So Best buy hardly WTFPWNED them.

Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanx View Post
    It doesn't matter so much unless you're doing video capture. I'm just using it for file storage. I've got a old ... old 16gog card now that plays HD video just fine. But thanks for the advice.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanx View Post
    A SanDisk class 6 is plenty fast for most people and outperforms most other brands class 10 cards. A SanDisk class 10 uhs-1 is faster, but most of the benefit is from write speed which obviously isn't going to make much difference when you're playing back media.

[Quick Look] SanDisk 64GB microSDXC Ultra High Speed Card: A Fitting Name

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Best Buy has the 64gb SanDisk Class 10 microSDXC card on sale today for $42.99 w/free shipping. May be a bit confusing as BB has outdated model number on the listing, but elsewhere people are saying BB no longer carries class 6 of this (and during the last "Class 6" sale, people actually received Class 10) and it is indeed Class 10. Anyway, I still needed one and was waiting for a sale, so I jumped on this. :)

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card SDSDQY-064G-A11A - Best Buy

Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by popartist View Post
    Best Buy has the 64gb SanDisk Class 10 microSDXC card on sale today for $42.99 w/free shipping. May be a bit confusing as BB has outdated model number on the listing, but elsewhere people are saying BB no longer carries class 6 of this (and during the last "Class 6" sale, people actually received Class 10) and it is indeed Class 10. Anyway, I still needed one and was waiting for a sale, so I jumped on this. :)

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card SDSDQY-064G-A11A - Best Buy
    BB still does carry the Class 6 cards in spite of that their website says. I would suggest checking with them and getting an assurance it is the Class 10 (and which model number). It would not be the first time BB was guilty of confusing advertising and bait and switch.

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Well everyone on Slickdeals who jumped on it the last time got Class 10s even though the website said 6, so considering they are advertising it as Class 10 this time I think it's a pretty safe bet. Worst that can happen is that I send it back if it is Class 6.