I installed it yesterday, i never saw it in the store. I accidently ran into it under "my apps"
Apparently, i installed it previously somehow, not sure how, but when i was in the store, i slid my finger down from the top and pulled down the bar with "my apps" and showed all the apps i had downloaded before that were not installed (i had windows 8 preview on pc), flixster was on there and installed from there.
perhaps when you are searching, make sure you have the apps selected when you are searching.
When ever I try the search on the Surface it cannot find it.
Any ideas how I can get this on my Surface RT
Go to entertainment section in Windows Store and slide over to around the 15th column. It is available for RT but has not made it into the search list yet probably because it has only been out for a few days and they have been push a lot of apps out.
I wouldn't get worked up over not being able to see the flixster app in the store, as it leaves a lot to be desired. For one, you cannot watch your UltraViolet movies in it(like you can with the iOS version)..
However, Flixster is on IE10's Flash site "White list" meaning you can actually watch your UltraViolet movies using the Flixster website(and the Vudu website too)..
Using the Flixster and Vudu websites is really quite easy with touch, and I was able to stream a full movie to my VivoTab RT...
According to XDA Flixster is available in the US Store only and if you are in the UK then you need to change your region.
Anybody who doesn't know how to do this it's as follows.
1. Swype in from the right or if you are using a mouse then move mouse into the top right hand corner.
2. Click on Search,
3. In the search box type region.
4. Move into settings and click the region icon that will appear on the left.
5. It will take you back to the desktop and a new window will open with the tabs, formats, location and administrative.
6. Click on location.
7. Change Home Location to USA.
8. Go to Windows Store and search for Flixster (it does work in the UK) and install