Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    When I have my touch cover attached and use the keyboard to control games they play flawlessly. If I then fold the touch cover back and use the onscreen touch controls I then get some lag. Is anyone else seeing this? Can someone try this on their Surface?

The two games that I really see this in are Hydro Thunder and Jetpack Joyride. I can crank up the resolution to the highest on Hydro Thunder and as long as I am using the keyboard controls things are great. With Jetpack Joyride I see some minor frame rate slowdown when touching the screen but when I use the keyboard everything is smooth.

Global Posts
    2,574 Global Posts
    get the jetpack joyride update....major performance fixes. Don't know about hydrothunder as I'm not paying for that.
    I think I may see a difference, im not sure if it is a significant difference only because when you use the keyboard, its like your going from 0-100 instantly, but when you physically have to like the device and slide your fingers your going 0-80 over a course of a couple milliseconds and it could just be those milliseconds that we perceive to be game lag
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT