Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    When I have my touch cover attached and use the keyboard to control games they play flawlessly. If I then fold the touch cover back and use the onscreen touch controls I then get some lag. Is anyone else seeing this? Can someone try this on their Surface?

The two games that I really see this in are Hydro Thunder and Jetpack Joyride. I can crank up the resolution to the highest on Hydro Thunder and as long as I am using the keyboard controls things are great. With Jetpack Joyride I see some minor frame rate slowdown when touching the screen but when I use the keyboard everything is smooth.

2,530 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,535 Global Posts
    get the jetpack joyride update....major performance fixes. Don't know about hydrothunder as I'm not paying for that.

3,350 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,352 Global Posts
    I think I may see a difference, im not sure if it is a significant difference only because when you use the keyboard, its like your going from 0-100 instantly, but when you physically have to like the device and slide your fingers your going 0-80 over a course of a couple milliseconds and it could just be those milliseconds that we perceive to be game lag