Why no Surface RT cases?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if Microsoft has to approve them or what but why are there no cases for the Surface RT? Those converted lunch boxes on currently sold on Amazon don't qualify.

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I just got a 12 inch laptop zipper case and use it. It is a little loose but gives it some padding and not much bulk. Can still carry it like a book.

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I just got a 12 inch laptop zipper case and use it. It is a little loose but gives it some padding and not much bulk. Can still carry it like a book.

that's funny I did exactly the same thing.. picked one up for $5. The thing bobbles around in there but its got soft cushions inside so at least there's some protection. I can't wait for some accessories. I would have thought there would be more out on release day but I guess companies are really careful with brand new products to see if they go over or not

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Between the kickstand and the cover you don't need a case.
yeah I haven't gotten the keyboard cover yet but don't you worry about the back? I dunno just me it gives me a weird feeling taking it out without a full case covering both sides... I paid far too much to scratch it lol :p

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
yeah I haven't gotten the keyboard cover yet but don't you worry about the back? I dunno just me it gives me a weird feeling taking it out without a full case covering both sides... I paid far too much to scratch it lol :p

I'm with you. The kickstand and keyboard cover are nice, but I want more protection when I take it places. A portfolio case would be nice.

Mandos

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I picked up an Incipio case from the Microsoft Store where I bought my Surface, It fits the tablet with the touch cover on perfectly. It has a zipper pocket on the outside which is big enough for the charging cord, or headphones and my phone. The cases are black and has an accent strip that is the same color as the touch covers.

Reactions: CoopII

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I picked up an Incipio case from the Microsoft Store where I bought my Surface, It fits the tablet with the touch cover on perfectly. It has a zipper pocket on the outside which is big enough for the charging cord, or headphones and my phone. The cases are black and has an accent strip that is the same color as the touch covers.

I did see these to! they look nice.. are you happy with it?

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

I was eyeing this one, too.

Reactions: CoopII

Mandos

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I really like the Incipio case. It adds just enough bulk and texture so that I don't feel like I need to worry about it slipping out of my hands when carrying it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)