Delivery time in Europe

ilfranzoso

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
hallo,

yesterday finally i ordered my surface, on the summary in MS STORE is written under process.... but, normally how is the standard delivery time for this product?

thanks in advance;)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I got mine last wednesday. I think they got more in stock last weeks thursday or friday. Actual order was made on 31st october, but they had the "shipping within 3 weeks" cos they had none in stock or something.

So bought from Germany, shipped to Finland. The device was shipped from Netherlands, I guess they have some warehouse there?

ilfranzoso

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I got mine last wednesday. I think they got more in stock last weeks thursday or friday. Actual order was made on 31st october, but they had the "shipping within 3 weeks" cos they had none in stock or something.

So bought from Germany, shipped to Finland. The device was shipped from Netherlands, I guess they have some warehouse there?
i really don't know.... i hope it is on stock.... now on the ms store is written : order will be processed....

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is a way. This has been a trend in all the MS Stores with Surface purchases. I wasnt even charged until day after I got the Surface :p

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday after like a gazillions attempts and multiple errors then fraud watch on my card. Finally got the order placed and went for the 64gb model as the only one in stock at the time. Blokey from the MS Store told me they did not expect the other models for another 2 weeks.

Sooooo..... Guess what they are back in stock as of now. Never mind wanted the 64 model and this works for me as an excuse.

Order had been set to processing now its at complete. Expedited shipping is supposedly 2 days excluding weekends so maybe Monday?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos