Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    hallo,

yesterday finally i ordered my surface, on the summary in MS STORE is written under process.... but, normally how is the standard delivery time for this product?

thanks in advance;)

Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    I got mine last wednesday. I think they got more in stock last weeks thursday or friday. Actual order was made on 31st october, but they had the "shipping within 3 weeks" cos they had none in stock or something.

So bought from Germany, shipped to Finland. The device was shipped from Netherlands, I guess they have some warehouse there?

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    I got mine last wednesday. I think they got more in stock last weeks thursday or friday. Actual order was made on 31st october, but they had the "shipping within 3 weeks" cos they had none in stock or something.

So bought from Germany, shipped to Finland. The device was shipped from Netherlands, I guess they have some warehouse there?
    i really don't know.... i hope it is on stock.... now on the ms store is written : order will be processed....

Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    It said processing to me until like tuesday (recieved wednesday morning)

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    It said processing to me until like tuesday (recieved wednesday morning)
    and do you know how to know the real status?

Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    I don't think there is a way. This has been a trend in all the MS Stores with Surface purchases. I wasnt even charged until day after I got the Surface :P

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ok..... i will wait :(

Ordered mine yesterday after like a gazillions attempts and multiple errors then fraud watch on my card. Finally got the order placed and went for the 64gb model as the only one in stock at the time. Blokey from the MS Store told me they did not expect the other models for another 2 weeks.

Sooooo..... Guess what they are back in stock as of now. Never mind wanted the 64 model and this works for me as an excuse.

Order had been set to processing now its at complete. Expedited shipping is supposedly 2 days excluding weekends so maybe Monday?

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ciao

today status is changed in Bestellung abgeschlossen... if google translate is ok means: completed.... now what happen?

thanks

Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    Expect the device within 48 hours :P
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Expect the device within 48 hours :P
    great very fast ;-)

Ordered on Saturday, still at the in process stage, talk about confusing use of English

It's changed to order complete so hopefully will be here Wednesday or Thursday