Almost 10,000 Apps.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i guess the main thing is, it seems for every 1000 apps, we get maybe 1 quality app out of that mix, so I'm hopeful maybe once I get to 10000 apps on my device I will get 2-3 more of the apps I've been waiting for. Nook was a most recent and desired addition.

DougB541#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Well it depends what you need. I am pretty much at 90% of what i would like in terms of non gaming apps. Whats great is the high quality for early version of many of these apps.

I would like ESPN, ESPN Fantasy football, TD Bank off the top of my head.

My wants and needs will change as time passes i'm sure but i've been pretty happy with the apps i have.

brianbrain

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
What I love is that even if the "App" doesn't exist, IE10 handles most web pages beautifully - much better than any other tablet web browser (IMO).

For instance, I was really missing the Amazon MP3 "cloud player" as well as access to the Amazon MP3 store (as I had on my Nexus 7). I went ahead and used IE to log in to the web based cloud player, and everything worked perfectly. Once inside, I simply "pinned" the site to my start screen, and now I have a direct link to the MP3 store & cloud player. I've done the same thing for Amazon Prime "On Demand" and the video streaming works beautifully! (something my N7 never had).

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
a full featured, FIRST PARTY Facebook app and a FIRST PARTY Twitter app are on my short list of missing. People hub is too schizo to rely on for feeds. I'd also like an ESPN app that works with SmartGlass or can be used disconnected from it.

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yep I really dislike the peoplehub for Facebook especially when scrolling it decides to refresh and you end up back at the beginning. Also I found it odd that you can't share a story on Facebook through the peoplehub, you can email it but not post it on your wall.

chuks22

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
a full featured, FIRST PARTY Facebook app and a FIRST PARTY Twitter app are on my short list of missing. People hub is too schizo to rely on for feeds. I'd also like an ESPN app that works with SmartGlass or can be used disconnected from it.

facebook on ie10 is better than any facebook app on any platform

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Facebook in IE10 looks like Facebook in any other browser...BFD. I want a streamlined experience like the other tablet FB apps I see.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Heyo! East Coast, USA

25tawwx.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon