11-16-2012, 05:14 PM #1
- 13 Posts
Has anyone noticed any issues after the patch ? I am now seeing on some websites an empty box where there should be a video. Even on wpcentral.com.
If you have applied the patch can you confirm if you see the same as me on the following link. Just below "Check out the video interview below, it's well worth the watch. " I see an empty box, similar to what you see when you have a broken image link.
Co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak worried Microsoft is more innovative than Apple | Windows Phone Central
Tell me I'm not going mad pls.
Is it possibly some setting that has got reset as a result of the patch or something more serious ?
11-18-2012, 06:56 PM #4
- 37 Posts
Can anybody hold down on the link in the OP and get the right click menu to open in a new tab? When I try that, the right click menu pops open briefly and instantly closes. Also, when I try typing in the quick reply text box, the on screen keyboard briefly pops open and then closes again. I had to type this in Word and copy/paste. Want to make sure I’m not the only one with these issues…
- By Porterhaus in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:17 AM
- By Dos101 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 37Last Post: 11-16-2012, 03:45 PM
- By latempete in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:52 PM
- By benfgsg in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:33 PM
- By cyrus_the_great in forum HTC TITANReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:20 AM