Sorry if this has been answered already. I moved my main folders on the Surface to my SD Card (Music, Video, Pictures, etc) hoping that when I downloaded Music and Videos from the Xbox stores they would go here. Music seems to work fine, but videos are still downloaded somewhere on the C: drive. Anyone know where this is, and how I can move them to the SD Card?
    11-20-2012 10:14 AM
    I had this too. I believe if you go into either Pictures or the Pictures library, you will find them. (I dont have my surface in front of me right now)

It stumped me for a little while as well, but came across them when syncing some stuff to skydrive.
    11-20-2012 02:27 PM
    I had the same question and cannot find them in the suggested places or anywhere else.

I also have another question on the same topic. I have created my video library on the SD Card and have movies that are recognised in 'Videos' however when I add new movies to the library they don't refresh into the My Videos area in 'Videos'. Anyone having the same issues or worked out how to fix it.
    11-20-2012 03:10 PM
    Was this ever answered? I did a search of the C drive to eventually find the file, but it wouldn't let me move it. Thoughts?
    12-23-2012 05:51 PM