Microsoft Surface RT Videos (Reviews, Tips, Apps)

vgjfelix

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Here's another video where I vent (and rant) my frustrations over the lack of font size support on Windows RT apps. Three technology apps (you would think these would go **** for leather to make sure their apps were accessible) fail to produce a font size that matches the Surface RT screen size.

And I give some more love to the News Republic app team ;)

Microsoft Surface RT Review # 51: Applications - Lesson not Learned (Windows 8) - YouTube

D

Deleted member 199301

I'd love to see a couple long term user reviews now that you guys have had them for a couple months of daily use.

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hi, try the whitelist tool. theres a thread on this site with a link from where to download it from. run the tool and then it only requires a few clicks to complete the process. worked ok for me

vgjfelix

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have tried the first version of that tool and it didn't work. I believe he has just updated though so I need to try again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to see a couple long term user reviews now that you guys have had them for a couple months of daily use.

I don't think anyone can be considered a long term user just yet. I've had mine for a little over a month. It works fine. I've created a few docs in Word and Excel with no problem, I email with no problem, browse the web with almost no problems (do need to look into this whitelist thing more). So far, it has done everything I need it to. I hardly get on the desktop computer unless I'm just killing a few minutes.

Is there something specific you're looking for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire