11-25-2012, 03:11 PM #1
- 33 Posts
I purchased a Surface RT on launch day with a type cover, and have had this issue all along - when I'm typing using my Type cover, the key presses sometimes don't work.
I try unplugging and replugging the Type Cover, but still the same issue exists. This is intermittent (for example, I am typing this post, and the word 'intermittent', when I typed it out the first time, it didn't show up, I had to re-type the whole word and it worked the 2nd time).
Anyone else experiencing this? Any advice?
Thanks in advance.
- 11-25-2012, 08:16 PM #2
this only happens to me when i am using it on my lap, or chest, or any other non-desk surface. when using it on a desk the type cover has no such problems for me. seems a little ironic that they named the device the surface.
- By BigCTM in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2015, 01:08 AM
- By jkrc717 in forum OneDriveReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2012, 04:01 PM
- By tbonenga in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:54 AM
- By dkp23 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 18Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:22 PM
- By TimGrove91 in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2012, 01:49 PM