Copy and paste - a little buggy?

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Surface and everything is great so far, except for one thing - copy and paste. Does anyone else think that the touch based copy & paste function a little lacking? For example, I can't just touch a word to highlight it. In fact selecting a single word is almost impossible sometimes in the browser or email app. Maybe I'm too used to the windows phone implementation. Of course it works just fine with the touchpad or a mouse.

smackbo

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
when you highlight the word you want dont put your finger on the little circles hanging down .. just put your finger in the middle of the text

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
when you highlight the word you want dont put your finger on the little circles hanging down .. just put your finger in the middle of the text

Thanks, I realized I could do that but it wouldn't work all the time for some reason. I did some testing and it appears that highlighting by touching a word doesn't always work in text boxes. It seems the implementation is a little inconsistent. However, its early days and I assume it will be improved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans