Trackpad Settings (Offical App!) now Available!

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
this is great. I like using a Bluetooth mouse with my surface if at a desk. I can disable the touchpad now when I do this. Thanks for the find!

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
stupid app doesn't work unless you try the trick listed in the review comments. The other thing is, why isn't this just placed under PC Settings with everything else? Not too keen on the app living on my Start screen.

vdek

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
stupid app doesn't work unless you try the trick listed in the review comments. The other thing is, why isn't this just placed under PC Settings with everything else? Not too keen on the app living on my Start screen.

Because the App is specifically for the Surface not for all Windows 8 devices.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
You can remove it from your start screen by the way. Long press on the app and in the bottom pop up menu remove it from Start Screen.

Still belongs in the Settings though.

This sounds like the Windows of old: going to multiple places to do similar tasks.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Complains about it being on the Start Screen, meanwhile knows how to remove it already.

I feel like I'm explaining other people's posts today...

His complaint isn't that it's on the Start screen, but rather that's it's not in the Settings, where it should be. It should be under General, where the keyboard settings are, or even under Devices.

vdek

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I'm explaining other people's posts today...

His complaint isn't that it's on the Start screen, but rather that's it's not in the Settings, where it should be. It should be under General, where the keyboard settings are, or even under Devices.

No need to explain, I understand exactly what he's saying. It should be, could be, but isn't, You either deal with it or try to get it fixed. Tweet Microsoft https://twitter.com/surface and complain to them directly, doing it here won't fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon