- 12-04-2012, 02:46 PM #1
How do I send a suggestion to Microsoft? I cannot for the life of me see how a Windows RT machine cannot search the contact list by Company. Many of my entries dont have peoples names but I need to keep the Company name and phone number. I cannot search on just a Company Name you have to have a persons name and then try to remember their name. I have to use my Lumia 920 to look up the company name and can't do the same on the Windows RT. I know someone at Microsoft must have needed this feature too.
- 12-04-2012, 02:55 PM #2
For Windows Phone a good place to leave feedback is here - Windows Phone User Voice
Now, for the Surface... I'm not sure if they have a feedback site set up (that I know of). However, the Surface team is really responsive on their Twitter account. I would try there! But keep in mind that the feature you're looking for isn't in the hands of the Surface team but the Windows team. Doesn't hurt to try though.
- 12-05-2012, 06:40 PM #4
Not really a black hole, the Windows Phone team does monitor it actively. Whether they implement features or not is ultimately up to them and their internal vision for the platform.
- By Bkr11 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:03 PM
- By ammar555 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:52 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:18 PM
- By Retro_uk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:34 AM
- By wilco9 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:19 PM