How do I send suggestions to Microsoft? Want search feature in Contacts and Company.

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
How do I send a suggestion to Microsoft? I cannot for the life of me see how a Windows RT machine cannot search the contact list by Company. Many of my entries dont have peoples names but I need to keep the Company name and phone number. I cannot search on just a Company Name you have to have a persons name and then try to remember their name. I have to use my Lumia 920 to look up the company name and can't do the same on the Windows RT. I know someone at Microsoft must have needed this feature too.

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
For Windows Phone a good place to leave feedback is here - Windows Phone User Voice

Now, for the Surface... I'm not sure if they have a feedback site set up (that I know of). However, the Surface team is really responsive on their Twitter account. I would try there! But keep in mind that the feature you're looking for isn't in the hands of the Surface team but the Windows team. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Not really a black hole, the Windows Phone team does monitor it actively. Whether they implement features or not is ultimately up to them and their internal vision for the platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro