12-05-2012, 10:26 PM #1
- 51 Posts
Anyone have thoughts on a quality backpack that can support a 15.6" laptop and Surface RT? Most of the time it would be one or the other, but I assume that when I travel I might want to take both. I'm looking for something below 70. Thoughts? Links?
Also, if you refer to your own, please indicate how long you have had it for.
- 12-05-2012, 10:45 PM #2
I have been using a Wenger (SwissGear) Maxxum for 7 years. I've managed to break a few insignificant things on it (one of the shoulder strap pull tab ends, the chest strap fastener, and some of the branding badges), but nothing to worry about. Overall it is a tank, and it sure can tote a load. I carry all my electronics in it, and trust me, its a ton! When I travel, it weighs more than my suitcase. Good thing they don't weigh carry ons or I'd be paying an overweight fee. It can, and does, handle it all, is very comfortable to wear, even in AZ summer weather, and is reasonably priced.
12-06-2012, 08:04 AM #3
- 476 Posts
The Wenger backpacks are nice and hold up nicely. I had one for a short time until my son staked claim to it.
So now I am using a Kata Rucksack that has a large section for general storage, padded compartments for my camera gear and a padded area for a small laptop or the Surface.
- By Flagz in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 26Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:36 PM
- By dmenglert in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 55Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:27 PM
- By Lundon44 in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:06 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 32Last Post: 10-09-2012, 02:34 AM
- By paradiseware.com in forum Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:02 PM