12-06-2012, 09:25 PM #1
- 9 Posts
- 12-07-2012, 03:20 AM #3
While this is nice of you to post, it is really a statement of the obvious. Windows RT is neither Android nor IOS. It is a full blown Windows OS and people can expect updates and patches on Patch Tuesday every month for the next couple years; occasional patches when there are priorities at other times of the month; and almost daily Windows Defender updates.
- 12-07-2012, 12:06 PM #4
and this is bad how? I would MUCH rather get the kinds of updates for the Surface like I got in November rather than a waterfall approach of one update a year like Apple and Google. Microsoft has a much more proactive approach to improving the system and it shows their software strengths. If December Surface update is as great as November, this device will be heads above the competition.
- By RedLine78 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 33Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:55 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 50Last Post: 06-23-2013, 05:27 PM
- By rajkumr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:58 PM
- By Seketh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 92Last Post: 04-15-2012, 06:19 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2012, 05:21 AM