Need photo printing service for RT any suggestions

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Last I checked, you can still use either version of IE for Windows RT to use the web uploader. There are also apps for things such as Flickr in the Store. Personally though, I am not surprised at the lack of response here. I cannot think of an occasion in which I would want to point any tablet at something or someone to capture an image. As far as auto uploading goes, I view that as being a waste of battery life, bandwidth, and CPU cycles, but to each their own.

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I agree Stephen about using the RT as a camera. I shoot with regular cameras and then upload them to the tablet for viewing and select the ones that I want printed. I then send them to a photo service for printing. I also want a decent photo editing app to tweak the pics before sending them to the printer. I can do all of these things on my desktop but am wanting to get it done on the RT. Just saying.

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
OK Stephen, I did like you suggested and just placed a internet photo order form a printing service and it worked fine. Just hoping for a dedicated app. Thanks for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)