Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    1,694 Global Posts
    I am looking for a photo printing service for the RT like Shutterfly etc. Any suggestions?

Global Posts
    1,694 Global Posts
    WOW is there no way to click a photo on the RT and send it to a photo printing service yet?
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,302 Global Posts
    Last I checked, you can still use either version of IE for Windows RT to use the web uploader. There are also apps for things such as Flickr in the Store. Personally though, I am not surprised at the lack of response here. I cannot think of an occasion in which I would want to point any tablet at something or someone to capture an image. As far as auto uploading goes, I view that as being a waste of battery life, bandwidth, and CPU cycles, but to each their own.

Global Posts
    1,694 Global Posts
    I agree Stephen about using the RT as a camera. I shoot with regular cameras and then upload them to the tablet for viewing and select the ones that I want printed. I then send them to a photo service for printing. I also want a decent photo editing app to tweak the pics before sending them to the printer. I can do all of these things on my desktop but am wanting to get it done on the RT. Just saying.

Global Posts
    1,694 Global Posts
    OK Stephen, I did like you suggested and just placed a internet photo order form a printing service and it worked fine. Just hoping for a dedicated app. Thanks for your help.