- 12-10-2012, 02:12 PM #1
I have like 30gigs of music uploaded to google music manager, and stream through the browser on my surface, I also stream Pandora through the browser - does anyone know if there is a way to keep the music playing in the background? I can only keep it playing if I keep the browser open in the split screen view.
- 12-11-2012, 04:35 PM #4
OK - so it works from desktop browser, but if i turn off the screen, it doesnt keep playing. There has to be an option for this - and if not, MS should make it an option. You should be able to force an application to run while tablet is sleeping, similar to the way you would a phone - ie.. if i want to listen to music, i dont have to keep the screen active.
02-25-2013, 11:55 AM #5
- 14 Posts
I'm trying to stream music from Grooveshark.com, and it turns off when the screen goes black or when the power button is pressed at the top. Anyone know of a work around? And does Microsoft know about this limitation?
I tried the html5.groovershark.com websit, which with my Lumia 920 will play while the phone is in sleep mode, but that doesn't seem to be the case with the Surface RT.
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 14Last Post: 04-14-2013, 03:52 PM
- By Guitarpik in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2013, 08:28 PM
- By Bataar in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 08:51 PM
- By Patric.Z in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2012, 11:29 PM
- By SingeDebile in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2011, 01:44 PM