- 12-12-2012, 10:42 PM #1
My first surface broke (internally), so they gave me a new one. I upgraded to the 64GB one. So everything transferred smoothly (love the cloud). I noticed it wasn't the newest software, and the 2013 office preview was on it, so I updated, thinking it would upgrade me to the final edition. So I updated EVERYTHING till it said Up-To-Date. Then I went to Word 2013, and it still says Word 2013 Preview!!!! I tried all of the Office RT Suite, exact same. I'm disappointed. What do I do?
- 12-12-2012, 10:47 PM #3
- 12-13-2012, 06:47 AM #8
Mine only updated Tuesday before all the recent patches came through. Even though i had been checking for updates every few days they were suddenly there and needed updating before the other patches would show up.
12-13-2012, 11:27 AM #10
- 478 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Go to the Desktop. Then tap/click on the flag on the taskbar (which corresponds to Action Center). Open the actual Action Center window. Lower left corner will show "See Also - Windows Update". Check for updates from there.
Last edited by justop26; 12-13-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 08:01 PM
- By hsalps in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2012, 03:03 AM
- By Rong Zhou in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:33 PM
- By noodlebomb in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 11Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:30 PM
- By bobosaur1 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2012, 04:10 PM