- 12-23-2012, 06:14 PM #5
Surface RT is running the Tegra 3 which is running games like Shadowgun on Android tablets that look amazing....
Maybe Madfinger can bring the multiplayer version of Shadowgun: Deadzone to Windows RT with Xbox Live support?
- 12-23-2012, 06:16 PM #6
There may be hope! It looks like they demonstrated a version of Shadowgun on Windows Phone 8... which could be a good sign for WinRT:
Unity Technologies Blog » Blog Archive » Unity Windows Phone 8 at Microsoft Build Conference!
- 12-24-2012, 12:21 PM #7
Here's an upcoming multiplayer game playable between XBLA, Surface, WP8, and W8 :D. The best part is that it's exclusive to our Windows systems! The graphics are pleasing and the multiplayer works with up to 4 players from any of these systems.
Skulls of the Shogun!
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2012, 06:23 PM
- By E_man#CB in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2012, 08:48 PM
- By Mike-Mike in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:04 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 11:58 AM
- By Desdemona in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2011, 08:26 AM