- 12-31-2012, 12:26 PM #1
I was looking for something similar to Fraps that would run on the Surface RT. Does anyone know if anything like that is available?
I do quite a lot of videos for Youtube and quite fancy adding some game footage to my channel.
- 12-31-2012, 01:47 PM #3
Thanks for that mate.
I have a capture card on my PC and thought I could perhaps do it that way, however the screen resolution on the surface drops to 720p (I have a 1080p capable card) and will not let me run certain apps like Angry Birds etc :(.
A bit of a shame really! No idea of a work around lol.
- 12-31-2012, 02:07 PM #4
Another thought sorry, are there any apps out similar to Team Viewer that can be installed on the surface? I could always do a screen record of my Surface remote session?
I know there are a few remote apps out there but can't seem to find anything that will allow me to shadow the surface (Or have both logged on at the same time)
- 12-31-2012, 02:10 PM #5
Edit... never mind I just found Team Viewer in the W Store. DOH!
EDIT 2: It allows me to remote into my PC from the Surface but not from my PC to the Surface :(.
Last edited by I Spiritus I; 12-31-2012 at 02:45 PM.
- 02-12-2013, 04:18 AM #9
Just a little update. I can somehow now pick up the Surface through my 1080p capture card as a duplicate monitor and record game footage. I did change the number of tiles to 4 rows on my surface. Not sure if this had anything to do with it?
- By Dave Blake in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 12Last Post: 11-09-2013, 02:28 AM
- By pdangcil in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:28 PM
- By hdalaq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 08:35 AM
- By jd914 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2012, 04:05 PM
- By nyall97 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 07:43 PM