01-04-2013, 04:16 PM #1
- 66 Posts
it appears VMware has relased a view client tecnical preview for windows 8 / rt. from what it appears you need to side load the app as you cant download it from the windows store. is there any way to do this on an RT device?
I see mention of needed a managemnt tool to deploy on RT but my company does not currently support RT devices. I am hoping to do this my self so i can view my VDI from my Surface.
01-15-2013, 09:33 PM #4
- 66 Posts
The app just went live in the windows store today. Installed it and ran my 1st WebEx presentation already. Works great and allows me to fill in the gaps that windows rt has without the added expense of a full windows 8 tablet. This app has improved my satisfaction with my purchase drastically. i can now leave the laptop at the Office and enjoy 10 hour battery life and 10 less pounds i have to lug around. Thank you VMware!!
- By paulschapman in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 16Last Post: 01-31-2013, 09:05 AM
- By jiTalk in forum App SpotlightReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2012, 05:10 AM
- By rebornempowered in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2012, 01:16 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 58Last Post: 10-18-2012, 07:26 AM
- By jacano in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:42 PM