- 01-25-2013, 07:07 AM #27
I've decided that I'm going to wait it out for the Surface Pro to be released and then see how the reviews and performance is before making my final decision. I know it's going to be a little pricey but if it will perform the way I'm hopping that it will, I'm okay with that.
01-26-2013, 12:03 PM #28
- 465 Posts
For me the design and capabilities of the RT are ideal for 90 percent of my professional computing needs, and 100 of my personal ones. I still use a Toshiba Portege, but the RT64 is now my primary portable. I'll flirt with the Pro, but I expect to stay with the RT because my priorities for any portable device are size, weight, and battery life. Again, the Design of the RT has to be compelling: I now could not do without the built-in kickstand, keyboard, and 64GB-expandability in a solid 1.5 lb package. FWIW, the only other computing tablet I considered to replace the ipad was the Acer w510. Design won out over the full W8. I figure I'll have full W8 on my next desktop. Good luck with your choice.
- By Flagz in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 26Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:36 PM
- By Michael Alan Goff in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:47 PM
- By danielsjt in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2012, 12:36 PM
- By Daniel0418 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2012, 10:17 PM
- By aldovelco in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2012, 01:26 AM