Switching user accounts

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My dad let me borrow his Surface, he pre-created my account but I can't log in because I'm on a different wireless network. How do I gain connectivity from the login screen?

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that not being able to log in has anything to do with being on a different network. I agree that creating a local account is the way to go. But even then you'll need a MS account to access the store the very first time. I know because I just went through this process when creating a local account for my kids on my Windows 8 desktop. So I was a little confused by this myself.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that not being able to log in has anything to do with being on a different network. I agree that creating a local account is the way to go. But even then you'll need a MS account to access the store the very first time. I know because I just went through this process when creating a local account for my kids on my Windows 8 desktop. So I was a little confused by this myself.

I think the account his dad created for him is his MS account. So if he has no internet, he cannot log in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99